Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 856 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 757-4477
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Lunch
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
Low key top five chicken parm on a hero in the city. Way better than cafe oliviero down the street
My boyfriend and I were desperate for something to eat for breakfast and decided to stop by here. They make the food relatively quickly from the time you order it, and have some pre-made food options in the fridge, so the service was quite fast.
The food though is quite mediocre, and the potatoes were not hot. Honestly, I felt like I could probably make better at home.
Nick makes some of the best coffees in the city. Top notch!the coffee was super smooth and rich with a depth of boldness. Watching nick grind blend and stir my coffee is like watching a true master-craftsmen work. He is a true artist! Thanks Nick for my morning pick me up!
We stayed at the hotel across the street and ate here 3 times. The bagels were yummy, steak and cheese sub was good, Italian sub was also good. Very reasonable prices with fast service. My son had the burger and said it was an 8 out of 10. Good variety. If you want fast, good, reasonably priced food, I think this is a great option.
The pickles here smell and taste like piss. Literally. I'm going to report them to the health department.